AdmissionJune 8, 2020 2023-09-26 7:20
Minimum Requirements For Admission
1. National Proficiency I
• Attempted BECE or no formal education but can read and write
2. National Proficiency II
3. National Certificate Program
• BECE Certificate with passes in Mathematics, Integrated Science and English
• Holders of Middle School Leaving Certificate
4. Higher National Diploma Program
- SSSCE/WASSCE Applicants must have passes in English Language, Mathematic and Integrated Science and passes in three (3) relevant elective subjects. The total aggregate should be 36 or better on the WASSCE scale and aggregate 24 or better on the SSSCE scale.
- Applicants with advance trade certificate from Technical Institutes (NVTI, National Certificate II)
Minimum Requirements for Admission into Specialty Courses
1. Applicants with advanced trade certificates in plumbing and gas with a minimum of three (3) years of practical experience
2. Applicants with National Certificate II with a minimum of three (3) years of practical experience
3. Applicants with advanced trade certificates in construction, HND and Degree.
Our overall objective is to produce students who are equipped with both theoretical and practical acumen that meets local and international standards in the building industry.
How to apply
Interested candidates should download, fill the form and submit the completed application form with certified copies of certificates required at the school premises.
Application form is GH₵ 100.00. Kindly attach the fees to the form when coming.